Covid concerns will limit our available in person tickets to 7500 per day. Please buy early and plan accordingly. We will ask all attendees follow CDC guidelines. Masks are no longer required assuming you are all vaccinated though you are welcome to wear masks. Lots of sicknesses come from huge crowds so we encourage you to wash your hands and face after every interaction with someone. Soap and water when possible since hand sanitizers have lots of alcohol and it absorbs through the skin. When you can’t get to soap and water, sanitizer is the next best thing.
- We will not ask for vaccine cards
- We will not tolerate any rudeness regarding other guests who chose to wear a mask or choose not to. Stay 6 feet way from people who aren’t following your personal expectations of behavior to stay safe. We will remove people who make others feel unwelcome through their actions.
- If you are high risk or concerned that it is too soon, please consider buying a virtual ticket so you can attend through a limited facebook live group.
- If you are sick, stay home. Though tickets are not refundable, we will honor them at our Santa Fe comic con in October or our next Albuquerque event in January. Just email us with your ticket number.
- Please practice social distancing when possible.
- Bring a mask even if you don’t plan on wearing it throughout the day as some dealers and celebrity guests will ask that anyone they interact with wears one. Do not be rude please. Everyone had a reason for feeling how they feel and it doesn’t hurt anyone to just be polite when dealing with others.